วันศุกร์ที่ 20 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

remodeling a small bathroom

remodeling a small bathroom
A great space saving idea for the conversion of a small bathroom

 If you are renovating a small bathroom the most important question to ask is `how can I get more space? " You want to get the best from your new paradise in ceramics, and this often means that you enter as much as you can.

 When I renewed my small bathroom I wanted a decent shower. What I do in my bathtub with just wasn  't there for me and I had my heart apart in a showerBath full. My problem was, of course, the lack of space.

 When I was in my old health, was already full and I had a hard time trying to work, as seen on earth, I wanted to rearrange things to add a shower in the mix. The turning point came when my party did what I thought then, was a stupid suggestion, but came to believe that could in any bathroom, even your job.

 wall mounted bath towel

 My contractor suggested Ithrew the heater, the outlet has been replaced on the ground and place it with a nice stainless steel towel warmer than warm the bathroom and towels. Ok, so where  's space-saving?

 He suggested that I put up a wall like a towel radiator doubles match and put it on the wall above the end of the pool. This would save a lot of space because the radiators were now on a wall, nothing else to do.

 The more I thought about thisThe proposal was not silly so I went with him and you can see the result in a bathroom remodeling seen before and after pictures here: Pictures of bathroom remodeling before and after

 Could this work in your small bathroom?

 Careful small bathroom remodeling can do wonders

 The idea of ​​the wall warm towel worked very well for my small bathroom, and could do the same for you. You will find that the bath used for a lot less if you have a separate shower, as warmingTowel can be used to heat towels most of the time. It will heat your bathroom is off the road and won  't take everything valuable floor space.

 If you spend much time on the design of your small bathroom remodeling project before any work you will be amazed how much space you may be surprised to experiment with small toilets and small deep soaking tub, sink and care as a small little shop in shower to start. It  's worth doing this earlyYour project because reap the rewards later.